In terms of Fee Refunds, the Institute abides with the provisions of S.L. 327.433 (Laws of Malta) and confirms that:
- It clearly states refund policy to all students by listing such policies on the registration forms which are agreed upon and signed by the students prior to the start of the course.
- Refund provisions are compatible with the consumer protection laws of Malta.
- Students are not denied to take further action under the Consumer Affairs Act (cap.378) of the Laws of Malta.
- Students are not prevented from seeking any other legal Remedies.
- Students are notified of the time period when fees may be claimed and the % amount of refund applicable (see below).
Students who have paid tuition fees for our courses may avail of the following refund policy: Withdrawal from course
- 3 weeks prior to the start of the course – 100% of fees paid
- 2 weeks prior to the start of the course – 50% of fees paid only
- 1 week prior to the start of the course – 25% of fees paid only
- Once course started – 0% of fees paid i.e. No Refund.
Refund at the above rates are normally paid 14 weeks from Refund application date (by means of a written request by the withdrawing student).